Friday, October 7, 2016

Passion and Peace

My brother sent me a care-pack, a box of passion fruits. Common by appearance and sour in taste, passion fruit has a pleasing taste and an exceptional nutrition benefit and value that may surprise you. The image was taken to remember the sibling's love I received, my appreciation.
20160902-IMG_7583-Edit-Edit-Edit-21
Say No to take more flower pictures this summer, but it has not been easy for me. I randomly planted two bags of dahlia bulbs last fall and totally forgot them till the buds started to pop and flowers bloom. This is my first time to grow dahlia myself, it is worth the celebration. There are great varieties of dahlias, but this is probably my most favorite.
20160903-IMG_7650-Edit-Edit1
And, I play a little play... as what you see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment