Wednesday, February 11, 2015

On Short Break

As mentioned previously, I have considered to reduce the frequency of my blog post, perhaps bi-weekly instead of weekly. I am on the road at the moment and I think it is a good time for me to take a break and start this transition.

I want to put some time away and re-charge myself. Other than my blog calendar, I am making an education schedule for myself. Lots to learn, but I don't have to learn everything. I do have a list of subjects that I am aiming for and I don't want to put it off any more.

Either it is to better my photography skill or to renovate my blogging content and style. I plan to let my mind drift till I find my harbor. During this period, I will post as my learning goes and my mind wanders.

My 'explorers' are stored on the dock temporarily, but they will relaunch whenever I am inspired and compelled to share.



No comments:

Post a Comment